EPC : Comprehensive Service Portfolio
Our expertise includes aspects such as:
Engineering & Construction Management
- Site selection and development
- Infrastructure planning
- Logistics requirements
- Module and component acquisition
- Scheduling, budgeting and financial planning
We build, design and manage solar farms. We can support every step of project realization, or particular stages of the project depending on the customer's needs.
- Detailed plant design
- Purchasing of modules and components
- Commissioning of assembly and installation companies
- Quality control
- Construction monitoring, and
- Connection to the national grid
We offer full or part-services for:
Operation & Maintenance
- Negotiations with owners and local authorities
- Management of the development process through to approval
- Interface with the local energy provider
- Arranging the feed-in tariff agreements
- Planning for the solar farm construction
After project completion, we can provide:
- Full monitoring,
- Regular inspections and
- Maintenance services
Development and Planning
Planning applications will be submitted to the relevant local District Council. This will be accompanied by a range of technical reports and other detailed information about the proposal.
In determining the application, the council must do so in accordance with its development plan and have regard to any other relevant material considerations including national planning policy.
Once the local council receives the planning application, it will consult the local community and key organizations, and you will have an opportunity to comment on the proposals.