EPCS’s vast experience in residential, commercial and industrial construction has been instrumental in the successful completion of thousands of projects. Construction excellence is what we do best, bringing our ingenuity, expertise and experienced teams of engineering and construction professionals to bear for the benefit of the project.
Our construction services comprise the full range of building and refurbishment activities, providing a complete project delivery solution that radically reduces interface risk. Capabilities include ‘buildability’ studies, Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DfMA), remediation and enabling works, logistics management, integrated construction delivery, building technologies installation and testing and commissioning of major building projects.
Rapid advances in technology are revolutionizing the construction industry, including the end-to-end application of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and rapid integration of preassembled components and modular solutions in the pre-construction, delivery and operational phases.
Symmetry2020 is EPCS’s approach to digital project information. Symmetry2020 goes beyond the geometrical and asset data associated with the very best Building Information Modelling (BIM) to offer unparalleled benefits to clients throughout the lifetime of the project. These benefits are seen before contract award, during design and construction and once the completed asset is handed over, resulting in reduced cost, faster delivery and added value to clients and end users.
EPCS is a pioneer in the integration of lean manufacturing processes and techniques in the delivery of client projects. We are actively defining the myriad applications of pre-assembled products and modular components into the built environment through our unique DfMA methodology. Through a commitment to continuous improvement we are seeking to eliminate waste, drive up quality and maximise value to clients through their buildings portfolios. DfMA requires true collaboration, with a commitment from all parties to work as one cohesive team. Our teams are able to balance the social, economic and environmental challenges of the different stakeholders to create the right cost, quality and efficiency outcomes.
Our lean approach also extends into logistics management, where we operate to a principle of ‘Just in Time’, optimising our resources by delivering just what is needed, where it is needed, exactly when it is needed. In increasingly complex projects, ‘Just in Time’ overcomes the challenges of tight site access, disruption to adjacent facilities, and impacts on the surrounding community and related infrastructure.
At the heart of our service is our skilled workforce – they’re our most valuable asset. That’s why we put safety at the very core of the organisation. It’s more than just our number one priority, it could be described as our DNA, inculcating everything we do. In pursuit of our Mission Zero goal to be incident and injury free by 2020, we are continually developing new approaches to safety to meet the needs of our clients, the supply chain, our workforce, and ultimately the end-users of the facilities we deliver.
We can help clients with:
- Engineering, procurement and construction
- Pre-construction services
- Cost planning
- Digital modelling and building animations
- Programme management services
- Supply Chain procurement and management
- Safety management
- Site remediation and enabling works
- Integrated construction delivery
- Building technologies
- Logistics management
- Industrial relations management
- Quality Assurance testing and commissioning
- Building renovation and re-purposing
- Decommissioning and building removal
- We have collaborations with partners who have more than a thousand bridges connecting India, we jointly has expertise in the design, engineering and building of bridges. The range includes Arch and Bowstring Girder Bridges, Cable-Stayed Bridges and Balanced Cantilever Bridges to name a few. The venture is adept in the techniques of launching Underwater Concreting, developing supporting equipment like Pneumatic Caissons, Winches, Cables and Grouting Machinery, as well as building supporting structures.
- Some of the bridges built by partners in the 1930’s still stand the test of time; evidence of our technological excellence
- Our partners made flyovers have changed the face of urban India and paved the way to progress. They have enhanced the network of roads that criss-cross the country.
- The JJ Flyover in Mumbai is an outstanding example of Precast Segmental Construction combined with ingenuity in design.
- EPCS enable s people, enterprises and economies to tap resources efficiently to provide sustainable solutions.
- India’s network of well-connected roads and highways has enabled rapid economic growth.
- EPCS collaborate with reputed companies who have a number of path-breaking projects in credit. The Dharmavaram, Tuni and Rajamundary road is a Build Operate and Transfer project with annuity, the first of its kind.
- EPCS consistently establishes better standards of higher and improved quality when it comes to roads.