EPCS delivers consultancy, detailing and Building Information Modelling on a diverse range of new projects and upgrades or expansions to existing facilities.
We provide clients with a dedicated, reliable and proven team for every project regardless of complexity or scale. EPCS promotes early engagement to improved efficiencies and encourages a common viewing platform through its data rich 3D BIM model. Working closely with our clients, we bring to the project a wealth of experience in delivering mining, material handling, oil and gas, stadia and commercial projects through our talented and energetic team. Combined with our proven processes and our integrated project management systems, we can deliver the highest possible product and tailor a flexible solution that caters to the client’s needs.
Coordinating information is essential for project success. Over the last decade there have been 3 major innovations that have revolutionized the construction industry; Mobile Technology, Cloud Computing and Building Information Modelling, and we are dedicated to being at the forefront of these advancements.
Utilizing industry leading technology EPCS creates a virtual model of individual elements or of entire project sites and uses these models as a means of reporting and communicating to all involved in the building process. Visualization, sharing knowledge and expertise allows you to make better collaborative decisions; it's what we call the BIM approach.
To be able to achieve this level of collaboration EPCS specifies the deliverables and defines the requirement of a deliverable for handover, explains to relevant parties the information and detail that needed to be provided at various points in the modelling process and finally provides a specification that can be referenced by contracts and BIM execution plans.
Our service offerings can support clients and projects requirements from single functional requirements such as fabrications status reporting through to complete construction and asset management.
EPCS’s goal for all projects is to produce quality deliverables that meets the clients’ expectations. To achieve this we develop a plan that ensures the 3D modelling, 2D drawings and electronic data reflects the clients and projects requirements. EPCS strategic approach aligns the projects scope, cost and schedule with the clients’ to achieve project success.
EPCS achieves this goal by:
- Building early relationships and communication across all design disciplines
- Proactively assisting in resolving any design issues prior to release of drawings
- Developing a detailed estimate and schedule
- Reducing the number of variations
- Performing design reviews at strategic stages
- Being accountable for services and product
- Producing quality fabrication deliverable to suit the fabricators requirements
- No two projects are the same and no two fabricators are the same. Workshop efficiency begins with quality 2D fabrication drawings and correct data. EPCS works closely with the fabricator to ensure the deliverable suits the workshop and is not a generic product.
BIM Services – Attachment